Tri cities dating site Collage gile sex

26 Jan

These five places represent the best ways to partake in Houston's art scene while showing your unending support.Cowles later sold the radio stations to other interests.Four years later, the Times Company built new studio facilities for WREC on one of the highest points on Chickasaw Bluff, overlooking the Mississippi River.Throughout the early 1960s into the late 1980s, WREC/WREG claimed to possess the largest feature film library of any television station in the United States, which was evidenced in its daily (late afternoons and late nights) and weekend programming lineup at the time.The station used some of those features for theme weeks (such as "Godzilla Week" and "John Wayne Week"), which proved to be very popular with viewers.

The station first signed on the air on January 1, 1956 as WREC-TV, and began regular broadcasts the following day on January 2.It was originally owned by electrical engineer and radio dealer Hoyt Wooten (who had applied for one of the first television licenses in the country in 1928), along with WREC radio (AM 600 and FM 102.7, now WEGR).However, in 1963, Wooten sold WREC-AM-FM-TV to Cowles Communications, earning a handsome return on his original investment of 40 years earlier.In turn, Cowles sold WREC-TV to The New York Times Company in 1971.Call The Studio: 713.572.4610 Text: 713.572.4610* *Msg&data rates may apply.